I’ve got some tickets available for Washington Nationals game in August.
They’re free if:
- You go with me. (You may have to buy me some peanuts, however.)
- You take a ‘kid’ (broadly defined), in which case you can have two tickets for that game.
You reimburse me for the tix (at the price I paid) if:
- You want two but don’t plan to take a kid.
- Friday, Aug. 5, 7:05 vs Giants, includes parking next to the stadium
2. Wednesday, Aug. 10, 4:05 vs Indians, includes parking
3. Thursday, Aug. 25, 7:05 vs Orioles, includes parking
4. Saturday, Aug. 27, 1:05 vs Rockies, includes parking
5. Sunday, Aug. 28, 1:35 vs Rockies, includes parking
Let me know of your interest by Wednesday, July 13, and I’ll do my best to accommodate (not doing a ‘first come, first serve’).
I also have a bunch of tickets (with and /or without me) for Sept. and will put those on Millerstime around mid August.