By the power invested in me by me, I’ve paired down the potential captions to the ones listed below.
Vote for your favorite by leaving your vote in the Comment section of this post or by emailing me your vote.
Voting ends Sunday at noon.
Undisclosed ‘prize’ to the winner.
Vote for One of the Following
1. “I want you to know that I will always be older and wiser than you are, and that I was first in this world!”
2. “I’ll eat you up; I love you so..”.
3. “When I say count to 20 when we play Hide and Seek, you count ALL the way to 20!
4. “You tell Aba and you’re a goner.” (Aba, Hebrew for father)
5. “Please don’t hurt me; I’ll be your bff and give you all my toys!”
6. “I warned you!! If you ever brought up the name Jeter again in this house…this was gonna happen!!”
7. “You might have me pinned now, but just wait until I get up! You’re gonna get it!”
8. Beginning the Dance of Brotherly (Love, Loyalty, Individuality and Survival)
9. “I told you to read the blog! JUST READ THE BLOG!”
10. “Yell all you want. I’m the baby!”
11. Ryan: “Red, Eli, we’re supposed to be wearing red – not blue – for #ChiefsKingdom”
12. “You may be Big Brother, and I may be Little Brother right now. But one day, when I am 2 inches taller than you and outweigh you by 16 pounds, you will be Elder Brother, and I will be Younger Brother.”
Brian Steinbach said:
6, of course.
ellen h said:
number 9 for sure
Fran Renehan said:
#5 every one wants/needs a BFF
Suzanne Stier said:
#10…..My youngest two grandsons are 7 and 5….I know the drill and number 10 is accurate…It goes (“You are bigger and smarter than the 5 year old, so get off him”)
I also have 5 other grandsons….2 have boy sibs and one has a girl sib, and that’s the drill….Youngest screams, Mom or Dad come running and it’s the oldest who gets the warning. Fair? Not always.
Diane Kupelian said:
Number 8. It’s just life! ( such a great picture!)
Jim Kerrigan said:
#6… No doubt!!
Denise Candea said:
As long as “2” is not literal, it gets my vote.
A vote for the handsome genius who wrote #9
#12. Absolutely #12.
I can’t stop laughing. All younger children have to appreciate this. 1, 4, 9, are all hilarious. But 10 gets my vote!
Cindy Olmstead said:
James Cooke said:
Land Wayland said:
#12 Having been there and done that.
The Duke of Brooklyn said:
Since I am a younger brother,
It’s got to be # 12